“Drbpaul.com reserves the right to cancel any “B Well-thee Now” Course if a minimum of six (6) participants have not registered three (3) days before the scheduled start of the “B Well-thee Now” Course. If the situation arises where drbpaul.com deems it necessary to cancel a the “B Well-thee Now” Course session, you will receive a full refund”
The “B Well-thee Now” course is intended for people who are not on chronic or required daily medications. If you take medications on a daily basis, you need to discuss the seven (7) step plan with your medical or health care provider. He/she will need to make appropriate medication adjustments on an ongoing basis for you to safely implement the program. This course is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation from a medical or health care provide. This course, nor the materials and services available through drbpaul.com, DO NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Bhakti Paul and you. You should not make any changes in your health regimen or diet before first consulting your medical or health care provider. Always seek the advice of your medical or health care provider with any questions you may have regarding your specific medical condition”
Conditions of use
drbpaul.com provides its services to you subject to the following conditions. By visiting drbpaul.com, or purchasing services at drbpaul.com, you agree and accept the following conditions of use. Please read them carefully
The B Well-thee Now online course (““B Well-thee” Now Course”), created by Dr. Bhakti Paul, is not a replacement for guidance and care from your personal medical or health care provider. The purpose of the “B Well-thee Now” Course is to supplement (not replace) the services normally provided by your medical or health care providers.
As a participant in the B Well-thee Now Course, you are advised to use your best judgment and consult the medical or health care providers who prescribe your medications prior to implementing any of recommendations made on drbpaul.com, in the B Well-thee Now Course, or by Dr. Bhakti Paul.
Diabetes is a complex condition that may result in acute and chronic complications. Recognizing that blood glucose regulation is a very inexact science, you acknowledge and agree that drbpaul.com, and Dr. Bhakti Paul, cannot be held responsible for any health problems that may arise as a result of the recommendations received by them or through the B Well-thee Now Course. Additionally, you hereby agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless drbpaul.com and/or Dr. Bhakti Paul from any and all damages, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which you may incur in connection with the recommendations received from them, or through the B Well-thee Now Course. In addition, you agree and acknowledge that you will not hold drbpaul.com or Dr. Bhakti Paul accountable for the performance of devices used in the “B Well-thee” Course of diabetes management, including but not limited to blood glucose meters, continuous glucose monitors, insulin pumps and related software.
- Payment- Payment for the “B Well-thee Now” Course shall be due in full prior to the scheduled course commencement. Please note, it is you, the participant’s, responsibility to ensure that the credit card used remains current and valid through the entire payment period.
- Refunds- Full refund for “B Well-thee” Course will be provided prior to 2 days before the scheduled course commencement. After such time, no refunds shall be available. Upon written request of an authorized representative of the group, enrollment may be “rolled over” to the next start date with permission from drbpaul.com.
- Terms and Conditions- Your access to and use of drbpaul.com website, as well as the “B Well-thee Now” Course, and all related websites operated by drbpaul.com is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), as well as all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the drbpaul.com website, as well as the B Well-thee Now Course, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and the drbpaul.com website are superseded and of no force or effect. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do cease visitation to drbpaul.com, and do not purchase or engage in any aspect of the “B Well-thee Now” Course, otherwise you agree as follows:
- All Content, such as text, data, graphics files, videos and sound files, and other materials contained in the drbpaul.com website, are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of drbpaul.com and/or a supplier to drbpaul.com. No such materials may be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- While drbpaul.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the drbpaul.com website, drbpaul.com makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Drbpaul.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the drbpaul.com website.The contents of the drbpaul.com website, such as text, graphics, images, videos and other Content are for informational purposes only. Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified medical or health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of Content on the drbpaul.com website.If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Drbpaul.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, or opinions.
- When you register with drbpaul.com, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from drbpaul.com. Additionally, you consent to receive such notices electronically by way of email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the drbpaul.com website to drbpaul.com, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of drbpaul.com. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of drbpaul.com. Drbpaul.com shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- Drbpaul.com shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system, whether or not password protected, can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the drbpaul.com website. Use of the drbpaul.com website is completely at your own risk.
- NEITHER DRBPAUL.COM NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE DRBPAUL.COM WEBSITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE DRBPAUL.COM WEBSITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE DRBPAUL.COM WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE DRBPAUL.COM WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DRBPAUL.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE DRBPAUL.COM WEBSITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS PROVIDED BY IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS DRBPAUL.COM WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS DRBPAUL.COM WEBSITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. DRBPAUL.COM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL DRBPAUL.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE DRBPAUL.COM WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold drbpaul.com and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the drbpaul.com website, (iv) your use of the drbpaul.com website or any services that drbpaul.com may provide via the drbpaul.com website, and (v) your conduct in connection with the drbpaul.com website or the services, or with other users of the drbpaul.com website. Drbpaul.com reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which it are entitled to indemnification under this Section 12. In such event, you agree that you shall provide drbpaul.com with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by drbpaul.com.
- Refunds for programs or services purchased from drbpaul.com are available from date of purchase to two (2) days prior to beginning of the course, less incurred fees or expenses. For group programs, upon written request of an authorized representative of the group, enrollment may be “rolled over” to the next start date with permission from drbpaul.com.
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are for the benefit of drbpaul.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Durham County, North Carolina. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Information provided in the drbpaul.com website, or any of its communications, including, but not limited to, the B Well-thee Now Course, is for informational purposes only. This information is NOT intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other medical or health care provider. Do not use the information provided by or through drbpaul.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other medical or health care provider before making any changes to your healthcare treatment plan, taking any medication or supplements, or using any other new treatment for a health problem. If you have, or suspect that you have, a medical problem, contact your medical or health care provider promptly, prior to undertaking any health or exercise programs. DO NOT disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional assistance because of something you’ve read on drbpaul.com. Information provided on drbpaul,com, as well as the use of any product or services related to drbpaul.com or the B Well-thee Course DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and Dr. Bhakti Paul, MD. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements that Dr. Bhakti Paul may recommend, on behalf of herself or on behalf of drbpaul.com, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
When you send e-mails to drbpaul.com, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. Drbpaul.com will not lend or sell your email address to any third party or organization. By using any outbound email link or form provided by the drbpaul.com website, you do so with the understanding that there is no guarantee of service for such communication, as this service is only provided as a convenience for drbpaul.com website visitors. Further, you agree not to use this communication service in a way that: is harmful to drbpaul.com, any agent or representative of drbpaul.com, or any other email recipient; impairs drbpaul.com’s ability to do business in any way; modifies or reroutes the electronic service; automatically accesses or uses the electronic service or the information within it; or, interferes with anyone’s use and enjoyment of the electronic service or drbpaul.com’s website.
All content included on the drbpaul.com website, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of drbpaul.com or its suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.